BT-MA9800D digital film printer radiation cancer on mammogram, tomosynthesis images
I.cancer on mammogram Application
A mammogram is a special, low-dose X-ray technique used to take a picture of the breast, detecting and diagnosing any abnormal lumps or masses in breast tissue. It is one of the best tools for the early identification of breast cancer. With early identification, breast cancer can be cured while in the first stage, and recovery is more likely.
II.cancer on mammogram Specification
Generator Type: High Frequency Inverter 80kHz
Radiographic Ratings: Large Focal Point 20-35kV/10-510mAs
Small Focal Point 20-35kV/10-100mAs
Power Rating: 6kVA
Self-developed and world advanced all-solid-state high frequency high voltage x-ray generator
Focal Spot Size: Dual Focus 0.1/ 0.3mm
Target Material: Molybdenum (Mo)
Port Material: Beryllium (Be)
High-speed anode drive: 2800 /10000rpm
Anode Heat Storage: 300kHU
Anode Cooling: Air cooling
Model: IAE C339V
C-ARMVertical Movement: 590mm
Center of electric rotating C-arm,automatic return function by one key
Rotations Degree: +90°~-90°
Automatically released after the exposure pressure settings display. Compression flexible stepless speed.
Max. pressure: 200N
Max. travel: 150mm
Cassette Image Receptor
Bucky Device: 18×24cm Bucky drive mechanism
Grid Ratio: 5:1, 30 Line/cm
24x30cm for optional
110V for optional
Cassette Image Receptor
Exposal switch and connected line
Maintenance Reference Manual
IV.cancer on mammogram Features:
1. Unique adopt all-solid-state high frequency high voltage generator. This technology has got the PATENT IN THE USA.
2. The safest mammography at high voltage. There is a built-in X-ray ignition coil in host machine, high-voltage power lines less then 25cm.
3. Electric Isocentric rotating C-arm with a unique automatic back to center function.
4. Optional the third generation imported moving grid.
5. Optional auto/semi-auto/manual, three kind exposure modes.
6. Optional image output device: digital film printer.
7. A total of 3 pieces of large size full color LCD screen display, operation table 8 inch LCD screen is a touch key.
8. Comfortable Compression
When some degree of pressure is required for radiography, it allows you to presser the appropriate pressure(up to a maximum of 20kg)and is equipped with MICOM Control’s Soft-touch system which is designed to minimize the discomfort of the examine with in the pressure range.
Tissue Compression: Manual and Motorized (Max 20kg)
Compression Force and Thickness Data Display
Micro Control’s Compression
9. Intelligent Automatic Exposure Control(AEC)
With the Automatic Exposure Control system, it is possible to produce images with reliable intensity suitable for and film, screen, or method of radiography.
Furthermore, it greatly enhances the convenience of radiography by embedding the Full-AEC function which is capable of utilizing the Auto kV